Dark red spot on foot

Sir my baby suffering from a red spot on his face leg thigh and buttok and foot Dr give antihistamines like cetrizine atrax but it not give satisfied result.so give me your opinion

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark red spot on foot

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
just give laxative of homely type like triphala and also apply coconut oil with camphor,also plain coconut oil.
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you
Clinical photograph is blurred to comment upon and in any case such cases have to be physically examined for securing a diagnosis.