Dandruff on eyes or hair

Hi.the upper skin of my eyes always cover with dandruff. I have consulted many eyes specialists. They said this is due to hair dandruff.I have 2.8years daughter.whose eyes upper skin has bcom a layer of dandruff. Plz suggests me what I do.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

It is a deep seated issue. But homeopathy eradicates it from root. Consult at practo direct chat and get the best medicine suggestion asap.
Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

This problem may be due to Blephritis, there is very good treatment in Homoeopathy for same, consult any nearby Homoeopath.
Dr. Tanmay Palsule
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Pune

Dandruff like desquamation is not really a domain of an ophthalmologist (eye specialist). You should have rather visited a dermatologist or a homoeopath. From your description it doesn't seem to be dandruff to me at all. I would think of some desquamating lesions like dermatitis either allergic or otherwise.( Do you apply eye shadow I suppose that is what is applied to the eyelid is it?. I'm not sure if it is called eye shadow. Did u change the brand recently? Could be the cause). Either way Homeopathy has an answer for you.
Dr. Ravi Singh
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Lucknow

This may be blepharitis secondary to dandruff. Moreover Seborhoeic dermatitis must be ruled out. Never try to cure this by any external agent be it anti dandruff or antibiotics fungal shampoos. Consult a classical homeopath in person.
Dr. Kamlesh Saini
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Jhunjhunu
take badiaga30 homoeopathic medicine and get miraculus response in your complaint...
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Mention whether white dandruff or yellow dandruff. Begin with Homoeopathic remedy-- Kali Sulph 30 4 pills x 3 times daily x 30 Chew the pills. Take regularly.
Dr. Geetanjali Jha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bhopal
I can see that you belong to Bengaluru, the weather there is very favourable for skin infections. The dandruff you are experiencing is a proof of that. My suggestion is that you use coconut oil thrice a week in your hair, add a few drops of lemon in it and apply to the affected areas. You should essentially wash off this oil after a few hours, shampoo your in the morning if you apply oil at night. If you are applying on your or your baby's eyelids, use minimum quantity and apply with a soft ear bud, after a couple of hours it will be absorbed and then you may wash the face with mild soap and luke warm water. Hot fomentation also helps. Remember that too much oil can also cause dandruff as it causes fungal infection on the skin. It is a wrong assumption that dandruff only occurs on dry skin.
Dr. Madhumitha
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Chennai
Dandruff when very severe can spread to other parts like eyebrows and upper eyelid. Homoeopathy evaluates the root cause of the ailment and strike right there ,which is why it gives permanent safe cure without any side effects.Homoeopathy is the best solution for all skin diseases, which cures the patient with internal medication and just not external expensive toxic applications.In general scalp cleanliness, avoiding junk foods,handling stress and getting adequate sleep of 8hrs a day,regular physical activities and drinking 3 Lts liquids daily will help flush out all toxin from your body and help you lead a healthy lifestyle..