Eyes problem

Iam suffering with my eyes since 2 years like reddish eyes, eyes itching and tearing please give to me some suggestion

Doctor Answers (2) on Eyes problem

Dr. Arun Rajan Thiruvananthapuram | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You seem to have allergic conjunctivitis. Im afraid there is no permanent cure to your problem and the treatment is only symptomatic. Treatment involves avoiding the allergen, Cold compresses, eye drops like mild steroids, mast cell stabilizers, lubricating eye drops. Consult an Ophthalmologist to decide which one is best for you.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis.
1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen).
2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning.
The key to treating eye allergies is
a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem.
B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses.
C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily
d. Lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily
e. Use mild steroid like flurisone in pulse dose in severe allergy
this will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to.