Damaged & Fractured Tooth

Hi Doctor, My querry is that i have cavity in my 5 teeths and this is 2 yr old. Some of my tooth damaged and fractured. But i dont have any problm with that becouse i belongs to very poor family i dont even take medicines thats why i dont go to doctors. Now my question is in future do i get any problem with these tooths..?

Doctor Answers (5) on Damaged & Fractured Tooth

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Dear patient, please understand that whether you are poor or rich, the cavities are not going to heal themselves and will definitely require some treatment... if the treatment is done in time, it will be less complicated and will have better results..... untreated cavities can aggravate to more serious conditions in the future in which you will not have an option to avoid medical treatment...... if finances are a major constraint, you can always visit a local government dental hospital for best treatment options at zero or very nominal charges..... Regards.....
Hi..yes you will get tooth problems in future if proper attention is not given now. Visit dentist Regards
Hello...cavity once started and decayed to fractured extent must to treated by simple fillings to removal of tooth based on severity and 27yr old is an early age where treatments can be done.prevention is better than cure.pls visit nearby government hospital or colleges where treatment can be done at low cost.
Sir,
     Based on your explanation the cavities are definitely big .I would definitely advise you to get the tooth filled or attended to according to severity because if fractured some other trt must be given...ignoring may be a convenient option but you can't avoid the problem that comes with ignoring your teeth. If you can get it treated today. .tmrw problems can be avoided .You can go for simple amalgam fillings which will cost very less and save the tooth  .All the best.
Problems once started in teeth definitely progress to complicated levels if not treated in time. My sincere advise to you is that please dont ignore your problems even if they are not bothering you. It ll take lot less time, effort and money if you get them fixed now than later. There are many charitable trusts in delhi itself where you can get your teeth treated. Hope it helps.