Cycling and yoga
How much cycling can help?? ..can it be the alternative for yoga..?? How much time one should give for it..? My height is 5'3 and weight 57. Am i overweight..??

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As per your height and weight your BMI comes to around 22.5 which is great. Therefore this weight is your ideal weight for your height. You need not increase or decrease. Just maintain. Cycling is a excellant cardio workout but yoga is a completely different thing. It cannot be a alternative for yoga in my opinion. 30-45 minutes of cycling is recommended per day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.