Curved penis
I have a curved penis. Its curved to left. Can you tell me how it can be cured. I want to know if it can be cure without surgery.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur concern, it may be normal curve if it's due to trauma or jerky movements may demands surgeon's or urologist's opinion.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, penile curvature cannot be corrected by any means other than surgery. But certain amount of curvature is very common in males and will not come in the way of sexual pleasure and performance. See a doctor to check if it is a normal curvature or has any pathological cause.