Liquid coming from penis

Whenever I am with my girlfriend and I feel some.sexual stuffs, the liquid starts coming out of my penis. And it continues until she is with me. But whenever I'm not with her and think about sex there is no such issue. It is really embarrassing as most of time we meet publicly and my pants get wet. Is it a problem? Do I need to consult any doctor? 

Dr. Roshita Khare
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Pune

It's a normal sexual response ......whenever u meet your girlfriend u feel sexually excited and due to it liquid from your penis comes out.
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai
This is Cowppers gland fluid which is lubricating fluid from peri urethraĺ glands which gets secreted on sexual stimulation. This is Nature s way of preparing you for pleasure by taking away dryness which otherwise would result in pain when you would have subsequently indulged in masturbation or intercourse. So just take things on stride. With GF the intensity of sexual arousal is much more higher. Somebindividualsnlike you tend to over lubricate.
A funny sounding but a practical suggestion. Whènever you meet your gf you may keep a cotton pad or a well absorbent sanitary pad inside, for avoiding social embarrassment!