Cubital tunnel syndrome
I have pain in left hand little and ring finger. Is there any ALLOPATHIC doctor to prescribe medicines..I tried with gen physician to neurologist...All kind of test reports are normal.

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+100
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Sorry to say , u consulted physician and neurologist so all those are allopathy doctors only what u want I didn't get U can consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
We have permanent cure for your complaint https://goo.gl/maps/scxxvbufyt92
Share me some more details
Peripheral neuropathy is a nerve condition of the extremities causing numbness, tingling, and pain. Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms include burning or tingling in the hand and fingers, numbness, pain and more. A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
R u diabetic if yes get a stress echo done