Cryotherapy
Patient has genital warts needs cryotherapy. Treatment yet to be started but is there any option of getting cryotherapy done.

Best option..Undergo laser removal therapy.otherwise, few creams also available.. contact me by direct online consultation for treatment by sending photos.
Dermatologist do it after examination
Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light in private direct consult with me for detailed information and if possible trial with creams before proceeding to cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is given only by doctors. You have to visit the doctor for getting it done

cryotherapy