Cross trainer after ACL
Hi, I had ACL reconstruction surgery 3 months back. I am doing exercises in gym for strengthening of my knee. I am also obese need to lose weight. Current BMI 33. Weight 92 kg. In gym I have started doing cross trainer. I move at a normal pace. No problem. But is it advisable ?

Dr. Mansi Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Delhi
yes u can do crosstrainer..but keep hold of the resistance u encounter while doing it, bcz ur knee might not be very strong for it..
Dr. S. Joseph Peter Rajan (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Kanchipuram
Yes u can use cross trainer but do it with a proper posture and get advice from Physiotherapist near you such that he can test your knee joint its strength and may taught you with proper way of exercising in cross trainer