Critical.breathing problm

Nasal polypes from last 5 yrs. Critical braething problem and anxiety And sudden heart pain. Hearts beats sometime very fast and no improvement in nasal polypes. Taken PREDMET 8 mg from last 2 years and now not taken.from last 6 months after Doctor consultation My breathing becomes stops sometime and feels anxious at that time for anxiety i qm taking CLONAZAPAM 0.5 md regularly at bed time. What is permanent solution for my disease

Doctor Answers (2) on Critical.breathing problm

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
First of all dosage of Tab Predmet is very low... It will only reducing itching if any! For shrinking polyps at least 1.5mg/kg body weight should be given daily for one week after which it is tapered down and stopped in next 4 days. This has to be done under an ENT Surgeon's supervision due the many side effects that could be encountered which need to be managed promptly. Once polyps shrink, I schedule the patient for sinus surgery o clear up the remnants and widen the sinus ostia so that this condition does not recur. The patient will subsequently need to be on regular INCS sprays for a couple of years to prevent future recurrences.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Please consult a cardiologist for your chest pain, breathlessness and increased heart rate. As for the nasal polyposis, that's well need surgery to open up your nasal passages.