Nasal polyps

Nasal polyps. Doctor advised for surgery. Taken the medicine for long time, it got releif during medicine but once medicine left, it again come. It block my nose & i unable to breath properly

Doctor Answers (3) on Nasal polyps

Ayurveda panchakarma treatments Nasya,dhoomapana helps to manage the nasal polyps. medicines like Kanchanar guggulu, Lakshmi vilasa ras, talisadi choorna etc helps
Dr. Amit Verma Delhi | Ayurveda
Hii good morning... I can understand ur concern regarding ur problem.. so have two options now.. one is surgery and other is treatment. It can be resolved with ayurvedic treatments and success rate is 70 to 80% where it remitts completely. Same in the case of surgery there is chances of reoccurrence always in most of the cases i have seen. So once u can go for ayurvedic treatment and u can get definitely satisfactory result.. for further details contact me.. bcz i need other details of u to come on conclusion
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern. But what is your question regarding this?
If you are thinking if you should undergo the surgery or not, then the answer would be yes, the polyp needs to be removed.
Kindly consult your ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.
If you do not undergo the surgery, the symptoms will worsen only.
Also for this polyp problem, there is no alternative treatment.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.