Criss cross teeth.

What do i do to make my teeth straight again? And why is my teeth turning out like that? From past two years till now my teeth are totally different to see . There is drastic change in my previous years pics and present pics. And that is affecting my smile .Please help.
views-icons 448 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Criss cross teeth.

Dr. Nikhil Singhvi Hyderabad | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi, you might be suffering from a condition termed as Aggressive Periodontitis, that happens due to excess deposition of calculus and harmonal imbalance that causes bone loss and change in the alignment of the teeth.. there might also be an impacted 3rd molar( wisdom teeth) that might be adding to the cause.
You have to be thoroughly evaluated and investigated before starting any treatment. Kindly consult a specialist dentist and ascertain the cause so that, a correct treatment is assigned to u. All the best. Regards, Dr Nikhil Singhvi MDS