Cranky kid
I have a kid of 2 .5 months and I'll be traveling with via flight shortly. As he is a very cranky kid can I give him phenargan for him to sleep well on flight? Please advise

It is not advisable to give for sleep .but yes if baby is very cranky
Hello Travel if necessary only Use a bassinet for the baby rather than carrying the baby entire flight time May sure baby is well rested and fed You  can always give the baby something to suck on bottle or pacifier especially while take off and landing Kindly avoid medication