For my kid
My kid is 4 and half yr old boy, he is having temp from yesterday, i am giving p 250 from yesterday for every four hours, the temp decreases and keep increasing, he also has cough, now he also has stomach pain too, no food, whatever has little , he vomits immediatedly. Please advice !

Hello.. Well seems like your kid has got flu or due to weather changes...he needs antibiotics i guess..but first thing is I need to examine him to see then only I can come to conclusion...make him drink water,fluids... Please consult a paediatrician

Continuous cold in kids Ankle weights for kids Ayurvedic tips for kids