Coughing since 4-5 months
Hi there, My mother has been coughing since 4-5 months. I consulted with general and ENT doctors and had 1 chest, 1 nose and throat X ray and everything came out normal. Every doctor gave some antibiotics and allergy medicine. When on medicines there is relief but when not, she starts coughing again.

Detailed evaluation needed. Consult Pulmonologist

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
As it is a chronic history better to rule out lung issues or allergy issues, for better treatment and food quality of life
Better to show to a allergist or pulmonologist for better diagnosis and treatment. You may require some skin tests to correctly diagnose and appropriately treat
Hello noted above history and related concerns As you stated all reports regarding symptoms have no relief Then either you have to take personal consult at nearby physician or have online consult for proper evaluation investigation and treatment details
Hi. I understand your concern s. Consult a pulmonologist online for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and treatment prescription