Dry cough since 4 months
I have dry cough since 4 months ,, there is no cure from any medicine . Doctors said that this is allergic .but I have more problem with that . Suggest me

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatment can be started.Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.