Continuous mind wavering
Hello Doc, There are continuous songs in my mind full day.. Also when I wake up there are songs in my mind.. Mind does not calm at all even for a while.. Pls advise

Dr. Dinesh (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

For how long the problem is persistent in u my friend. What do u feel the songs are superimposed in u by someone one or it is ur own thoughts??. What happens during ur sleep and work . How is ur other biological functions?. For past few days r u tend to check the things which is already checked ? Cleaning frequently? Obsession with anything as such? ..R u observing these symptoms like, Crying on ur own , feeling left out,not get in interest in the things which u have attracted to before few months.