Continuous headaches
My mother has throbbing pain in her head. It is concentrated in the left side of her head. She is already taking warfarin 2 and warfarin 5. Please advise

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear sir Please specify the reason for which warfarin was started
Dr. Harisha N L
Hello there... I understand your concern about your mother health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for one sided throbbing headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.