Constipation
Severe constipation,despite of drinking 8-9 glasses of water, having fibre in my diet. can't tk garam masala in my diet at all...as it causes acidity

[ ] Hi, for constipation kindly note down following:Lacti fibre / PEG fibre/ Free go POWDER - one teaspoon in one glass of Luke warm water morning and night after meal for 20 days. Tab. FLAGYL 400 mg (1-1-1) after meal for 7 days. CHEW tablet ZENTEL 400mg daily after dinner for 3 days. Take plenty of salads with lunch and dinner. Increase intake of water. Avoid bread. Feel free to add any further quary.
You need to be evaluated for what is causing your constipation.

Can diet coke cause constipation