Constipation ang guestick problem
I am suffering from by constipation and guestick problem for about ten year. I have taken so many medicine ,all give rest fore some time and after that becomes same situation.

U need to consult a gastroenterologist and get urself properly evaluated. Dr Ajay Mishra Gastroenterologist, Surat
Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.