Confused condition

I'm taking some tablets related to insomnia,depression,anxiety etc..I want to take a whole body check up to know about and clear my confusions..I wanted to check weather I'm suffering from body or mentally..is there any test which clear body related all issues .If yes..which type of doc help me..??? And any other tests which help to know about my mental condition clearly..if any tell my in details plz..thanks..and which is the suitable doc right now for me to meet..thanks..help me plz..

Doctor Answers (3) on Confused condition

Dr. Priyanka Yadav Ghaziabad | Addiction Psychiatrist
Dear User

You need to consult a psychiatrist who will evaluate you thoroughly. Don't fall prey to whole body checkups that are costly and unnecessary and will yield no useful results for your management. Psychiatric disorders are common and diagnosed by proper assessment by a psychiatrist. If needed a few investigations can be done to rule out nutritional and hormonal deficiency. But consult a psychiatrist before that.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, the doctor that you should seek a consultation with has to be a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist is likely to conduct a thorough assessment and review for your problems and health. Investigation required can be planned thereafter and judiciously carried out. Unnecessary investigations are not likely to help you.. Hence my suggestion for you is to seek a psychiatric consultation near you as soon as possible.. Hope this helps you, best wishes for your health..
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Neuropsychiatrist
Hello. No there is no such test for depression anxiety as such but you   may get thyroid levels done if symptoms suggest. Venlor XR 75 is a good antidepressant but has many side effects. Why don't you ask your psychiatrist to prescribe a safer agent. I think you should be on etizolam rather than a combo of inderal and zapiz.