Concentrate
Not able to concentrate on studies and i always worry about my future.always think frnds are not value me.as i am valuing them.they only remember me only in d times of need

Hello.. Well it looks like you are worried about something or there is some issue which is nagging you...I suggest you to talk to your parents or your close friends.. Discuss the things going in your mind... You can as well take the help of a counsellor by going for a councelling session...do not worry..don't keep yourself so low...am sure you are good enough to be loved by all...be positive..thank you