Conceiving , ovulation
Follicular study. Shows on 11th day endometrium is 5.6mm. Both ovaries are small.what are the reasons for late ovulation. Last reports show ovulation on 20th day. Kindly please suggest me for conceiving .presently I am taking oviduct-nc, progynova 2 mg. I find in net that progynova 2mg should nt be taken .

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune

There r specific indications for taking progynova. The more one interfere in the hormone the more problem. The commonest reason for anovulation Is PCOD. U need to show a good fertility specialist for proper guidance

Conceive a boy after ovulation