Follicular study
Iam 25 years old female..I have PCod problem...now iam under Follicular monitoring..my 2nd day my left & right ovaries has 8 follicles with size 10 to 12mm.. and endometrium is 3 mm...my next follicle study i did on 9th day...the result is the follicles in both ovaries have same size and endometrium is 5.7mm..I have next scan on my 11th day.. please tell me will the follicles grow...why it is not growing...iam trying to get pregnancy...please suggest me is this report good on 9th day..

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, You have not given information whether you are on any ovulation induction drugs. Till now, the report seems to be alright. It is not possible to answer now about the forthcoming scan report.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....