Conceive while in anxiety
Am currently suffering from Anxiety (lots of head ache and brain fatigue) and Fibromyalgia. Am currently taking FLUOXETINE 20mg (FLUDAC) and CLONAZAPEM(CLONOTRIL-0.25) for my anxiety disorder. We are planning for 2nd child. Hence, my query is - Can we plan to conceive a child while I am still on these medications? Do I need to stop the medication?

Dear Mr I am assuming that it is you (husband) on medication. If so, there won't be any problems or effects on conceiving due to medication, although some people may experience sexual side effects due to medication. However, anxiety and depression condition itself may cause sexual problems. But what is even more important here is to be aware of the impact from your symptoms itself. The nature, severity of symptoms, impact, support system, response to treatment etc needs to addressed. It is these things that determines how you cope with having another child in the context of your condition, plus the demand and responsibility that comes with another child. I suggest you meet a psychologist to get the psychological assessment and discuss these things including setting up support system and appropriate treatment.
Consult Psychologist for Assessment, we could help you
Need to do relaxation or kriya exercises for overcoming anxiety.
Now I am assuming that it is you (husband) on medication. If so, there won't be any problems or effects on conceiving due to medication, although some people may experience sexual side effects due to medication. However, anxiety and depression condition itself may cause sexual problems. But what is even more important here is to be aware of the impact from your symptoms itself. The nature, severity of symptoms, impact, support system, response to treatment etc needs to addressed. It is these things that determines how you cope with having another child in the context of your condition, plus the demand and responsibility that comes with another child. I suggest you meet a psychiatrist to assess and discuss these things including setting up support system and appropriate treatment.