Complex cyst on ovary treatment

My daughter (16+)'s USG report says that both ovaries are bulky with echogenic stroma. Multiple small cysts are seen along periphery. small (23.1 x 20.0 mm) complex cyst is seen in left overy. Small collection is seen in POD. Can you please advice on What can be the treatment and how long treatment is required.

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

She is having PCOs and it needs to be treated with Medicines,diet , excercises for a minimum period of six months .

... Read More

I was diagnosed with a cyst in my left ovary. Earlier it was 4cm in size and now it has reduced to 3cm in size. But sometimes i feel sharp pains in my abdominal part. I get my periods after every 20-22 days. During periods i feel severe pain in my legs , thighs and lower left back. My docter has not given me any medicine yet for cyst. I want to kno

...

Dr. Venkat Raghav General Physician | Bangalore

If you have recurrent ovarian cysts, your doctor can prescribe oral contraceptives to stop ovulation and prevent the development of new cysts.some cysts are malignant cysts which has to be removed sur

... Read More

Ovary shows small follicles arranged peripherally with central echogenic stroma

Dr. Astha Agarwal Obstetrician | Delhi

U r hvng PCOS , u need to regulate ur diet , exercise and keep a check on menstrual cycles.. If u dont hv ny problems with menstrual cycles right now then no medication are needed.. But if irregular c

... Read More

I had late periods and a negative pregnancy test. My periods are 14 days late as of now so I got an ultrasound. I have a cyst in my right ovary. The ovary measures 3.9×2.5cm and the cyst it 2.5×2.4cm in size. Is this the reason for the missed period?

Dr. K.S. Ramya Gynecologist | Chennai

Most probably. Consult a gynecologist for further management

... Read More

A 37*30 mm size tin wall cyst is seen in left ovary . Thin septation and internal echoes are seen inside. Pls, guide it is minor , major or critical and in that case what I do?

Dr. Mamatha Devi S Gynecologist | Bangalore

Right now it is not a major problem. You can show the report to a gynaecologist and start treatment I generally disappears ..don't worry. Have fresh vegetables and drink plenty of water. Walk every d

... Read More

I have a cyst in my ovary .Please find the attached report bit confused whether it needs to be removed

Dr. Rita Bakshi Gynecologist/Obstetrician | Delhi

Your blood reports are fine, but your ultrasound shows left ovarian cyst. You need to get a repeat scan done within 15 days from a good Sonologist to find out the exact size and type of cyst, consider

... Read More

Mild hepatomegaly with grade i fatty liver bilateral amall renal calculi left ovarian hemorrhagic cyst 39×32mm .mild bulky cervix with few nabothian cysts.free fluid in pouch of bouglas.

Dr. Rashmi T V General Physician | Bangalore

Hi Kindly consult gynecologist to correlate your findings with examination... As hemorrhagic cyst and fluid in POD are not good signs...

... Read More

My mom underwent a ultrasound yesterday and they found that she has an ovarian cyst. She is 48 years old. It is a 7 cm cyst. Is it very big. What is the normal size of an ovarian cyst? Can it be reduced by any medicine or surgery is required?

Dr. Bhumika Kalathiya Gynecologist | Delhi

First undergo CA-125 test. Then further can be planned

... Read More

My scanning report says cental mildly echogenic stroma increased in Left ovary.. what does that mean exactly and what are the disadvantages of this impression?

Dr. Pallavi R Hegde Ayurveda | Bangalore

Echo is increased while ultrasounds are exerted on ovaries.. that means some structural changes. Generally in cystic condition.

... Read More

My wife has 2 cm cyst in her right ovary as per USG. Consulted a local Gynaecologist. She gave her medicine as periods were not getting started from 2 months.. Recently her periods have started. Just wanted to know why this cyst is caused and if periods have started so is it completely cured?

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Gynecologist | Kolkata

The cysts need long term treatment. That includes some medicines, hormonal tests and correcting them if nerded and the main treatment is of course weight loss. Otherwise it may cause problem in having

... Read More