Cold and loss of smell
I am on the 12 day of isolation can I take head bath and everything is ok with me except cold,I'm not having any cough only I'm suffering with cold and loss of smell

Yes.

You can take head bath no problem, loss of smell will take time to recover, steam inhalation might help you with the cold . Eat healthy and fight the infection Take care
Consult
Hii welcome to Practo, You can take bath no problem.
Monitor spo2 and temperature frequently.
keep hydrated.
Yes you can take
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid consultation. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
Loss of smell will take time to recover,, it might  take even a month... take proper diet and stay at home for few more dayz U can take head bath