Cold;and cough
I have cold and dry cough from last three days..when i get cough its all of sudden and non stopping. Please suggest some remedy

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you are suffering from upper respiratory tract infection. Since it persisting and there are no signs of improvement, you will need to be started on oral antibiotics like levofloxacin or azithromycin. You will also need levicetrizine for cold. So kindly consult a Ent specialist for further evaluation. They will start the appropriate medications after examining you.