Circumcision for me

Hi Sir/Madam, I have tight foreskin it seems to be attached to the head with a bit of skin and wont pull back to far without it starting to hurt because it is attached. It stays this way when erect. For this reason i am planning to do the Circumcision. I am 27 year old . Please suggest will that help from my above problem? Also please suggest method of circumcision without stitches? And cost of this method. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Circumcision for me

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure.... And cost depends upon the hospital setup....