Chronic wrist pain
I had injured my wrist while playing basketball around 18 months ago. The injury has healed although I still can't do a push-up without pain in the joint or put considerable weight on it. Physiotherapy using EM pulses and gel haven't helped much either. Could surgery be a possible solution to this ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to know what was actually injured in your wrist. As of now you can take a tab. Zerodol-p for pain management. Kindly get a X-RAY wrist and if required you might need otger imaging forms also. Kindly consult a orthopedician for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello get xray ap lateral view and ct of the wrist joint then consult a good orthopaedician and decide bye
Dr. Pankaj Verma
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kota

these kind of injuries takes time to respond, still if you are not satisfied you can do MRI of wrist.....that will reveal if any problem is there
gradual slow movement of wrist will help....