Chronic UTIs problem
Sir, I have been suffering for chronic UTI problem since three years. A burning feel when I urinate n also a frequent urge to urinate. Sometimes I feel pain in my back or lower abdomen, pelvic pain. My urine is strange smelling. I got appointment with urologist doctor n told him about my problem. He prescribed two medicine ( doxt SL and alfuzosin) to take. But I don't get recover. At this moment I have the same problems. Sir please tell me some medicine's name which helps me to get recover. And tell me what are the home treatment for this. Please help me.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Take Cital syrups twice in days for 7days. MN
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.