Chronic Masturbation

I would like to know the symptoms of Chronic Masturbation over a period of 4 yrs. I am going through a lot of negative changes (sleep disorder, fatigue, loss of interest,disorientation). I was diagnosed that all these problems are caused due to depression only. I would like to know if Chronic masturbation can also be a reason and which kind of doctor I should be consulting

Doctor Answers (1) on Chronic Masturbation

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...