Chronic pain on entire left side of body
I've been having chronic pain in my body for 5 years. Started 1 year after having leg broken in a car accident. It is mostly that side of my body and ranges from dull to sharp to shooting, cramps, tingling and stiffness, the list goes on and on. And from head to toe especially legs chest and arm.. left side. I have had xrays of chest hip leg and shoulder, tons of blood work, ekgs, ct scans, test for seizures, and still no answer. Does not appear to be serious but interferes with daily life.

Dear ,I can understand your sufferings ,dont worry In your situation ,ayurveda wl help u, In ayurveda excellent remedy are available so u can consult any ayurvedic  physician ,u wl get definatve treatment. 
consult me or any ayurvedic physician

+177
Chat with a doctor
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Ma'am, You probably are suffering from Post Traumatic Fibromyalgia, which is not very uncommon. It is a diagnosis of exclusion, that is, since you have no organic disease as proven by your reports.
Consult a General physician and He/She will probably prescribe you a SSRI group of drug which works very well in these cases.
Add some daily Yoga/Meditation like activities. Evidences show they work like magic on Fibromyalgia like syndromes.