Chronic venous insufficie
What are the treatments for chronic venous insufficiency? I have been told to wear compression stocking and take allopathic medicines Daflan for a month. Wanted to know how safe it it and if there is a homeopathy alternate I can take. Thanks.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore

It is very much curable vondition. We have multiple cases which has cured the same. It is not a worrt. Take meduvine properly and patienty. You can contact us if required
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

Definitely there is a treatment in Homoeopathy for venous insufficiency. After taking the whole case a constitutional remedy can be given which will heal internally as well as externally.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Venous leak treatment