Cholesterol
My Cholesterol levels are normal. It was found high at 223 and LDL was 143. But now it is in control range. My diet is normal home made food with very less oil. I have mark on my left eye, xanthelasma. My query is can it be cure with medication or life style change. I don't want to go for surgery

Xanthelasma are due to deposits of cholesterol under skin. They do not usually go away naturally. Surgical excision is recommended. Other therapies like cautery(heat) and cryo ( cold) ablation are also done. A dermatologist will guide you regarding those procedures.

Video Consultation is required. Lipid lowering drugs will be required for adequate control of LDL and Cholesterol.
Consultation
Xanthelasma causes by deposit of cholesterol sub cutaneously. It is surgical condition  .low fatty diet will be helpfull for hampering the growth. For more details you have to show me on video.
you can contact me on Practo video call