Cholesterol
My Cholesterol reading is 202 mg/dl. Triglyceride is 167, Director HDL is 46 and direct LDL is 112. What do I do to keep under check?

Hello, I appreciate you for.coming up with the reports and also putting up a question on our forum. To keep a track of lipid levels the only simple thing you need to do is regular health checkup and following up with your treating doctor and taking medications regularly. Nothing is needed and this would do. And to keep you blood cholesterol levels in control then you need avoid junk, fried, stored, canned, spicy, alcohol, smoking, Sweets, ghee, dry fruits, mangoes, grapes, melons, chickoo. Working out daily, taking healthy diet such as veggie salads, fruit salads will do. Thank you Take care if your health.

Hi, Identifying and avoiding food triggers.Distract yourself from your desire to eat with something positive, such as calling a friend. Practice saying no to unhealthy foods and big portions. Eat when you're actually hungry — not simply when the clock says it's time to eat.Taking your medications as directed. If you take weight-loss medications or medications to treat obesity-related conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, take them exactly as prescribed. If you have a problem sticking with your medication regimen or have unpleasant side effects, talk to your doctor.

Normal cholesterol reading Abnormal cholesterol profile Reasons for low cholesterol