Chocolate cyst
I have diagnosed with chocolate cyst, size 4.5cm. Doctor has recommended for lap surgery. Is it safe...hope possibility of pregnancy will be there post this surgery. How long it will take....

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Chocolate cyst interferes with conception and needs to be removed. The best chances of pregnancy are within 6 months of surgery. Lap surgery is safe in hands of a trained surgeon and has faster recovery. Chocolate cysts can form again. Pregnancy will halt it's progress for some time
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Only surgery cannot heal you but a holistic  approach  can.
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi u should try with homoeopathy for few days before going for surgery as I can tel u this as in homoeopathy n I personally was able to take care about such matters with good results.
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
Chances of conception depends on the stage of endometriosis, if that alone is the cause.Risk of chocolate cyst recurrence is there even after surgery. Take a counselling with fertility consultant