Chin swelling

I have swelling just below the right ear, I have severe pain from 20.03.16 till day. This effect was after eating a chikku on 19.03.16 evening, as soon as I had that, I have experienced a bit pain on right end tooth, but I had swelling from next morning. I'm still not sure this swelling and pain is not because of eating a semi hard substance. Could you please let me know why this could be? The picture attached with this query is snapped at the same time of posting this query. Thanks in advance
views-icons 77 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Chin swelling

I would say the chiku is your saviour. It helped you realize there is a problem with a tooth. See a dentist as soon as possible. Do not try to get better by medication. This will need treatment and the faster you seek it the easier the process will be.
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hello good afternoon.. Looking at pic provided by you and the details most probably the swelling and pain is associated with your lower wisdom or upper wisdom tooth...plz visit a dentist and get it examined... And get the needful treatment done.
Hi, you might be having cavity either or wisdom tooth problem. Having chikku might have instigated the pain but its not the reason. Visit a dentist, and get it cured. Best of luck.
Swelling is due to accumulation of pus. This could be primarily due to an infected or impacted tooth. Please visit your dentist for an opinion and appropriate treatment