Child concentration pblm in studies
My son age 11 studying 7std is not showing any interest in studies ,what ever method I try to make him concentrate in studies he does not respond ,pls help how can I make him concentrate on studies and to make him intelligent and smart,but he s more interested in doing activities like drawing,crafts.

Hi, It is good that your child is interested in activities like drawing and crafts. Give the child opportunities to do what he likes to do the activities you mentioned as they are constructive and will enhance his creativity and concentration. Most of the times, children this age, seems to be disinterested in studies, as that is the only thing everyone right from family, neighbors to school is focusing on. It could be just a motivational issue. Ensure, that your child has a balance of everything in his routine. Structure his 24 hours of the day in a manner where he goes to school, gets time to play outdoors, complete his HW, gets to do some recreational activities of his choice, spends time speaking or interacting with family members. A right balance of all the activities will help him find interest in his studies as well.
Create a time table with all the required activities and ensure he is following all of them.
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. A right balance would help you resolve the issue