Chickenpox scar
Last month I suffered from chicken pox now chicken pox scar on my face and dark spot over the hand, neck or hand

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Hair Transplant Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi , these scars are generally will improve with time..facial scars can be improved with combination of lasers and peels and sun protection creams ..wish u good luck ..   Dr. Harikiran chekuri, Redefine plastic and cosmetic surgery center, hyderabad.  www.redefineu.in
Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Davanagere
hello, generally chicken pox is self limiting disease when it occurs during childhood. in adults it requires treatment as it is usually in severe form and leads to scaring. unfortunately because of public belief they dont take treatment and gets the scaring . sorry but generally these type of atrophic scas no medical treatment available. consult a Dermatologist for scar , might suggest you some procedure/surgery that can help you. regards, Dr. Shruti Patel, Elegance Skin And Cosmetic Clinic, Ahmedabad.