CHICKENPOX ON PENIS GLANS

Hello doc, from past 4 days I have persistent fever and later on developed blisters all over body. Especially on face, scalp, chest, arms and legs. When consulted a local doc he diagnosed it as chickenpox and he gave me tablets triz, valtovol 500mg, and voltaflam 50mg. I started these tablets twice a day from yesterday night. The blisters are now becoming black and less painful. I hope it's a healing indication. Now, the problem is I'm getting tiny blisters on my penis and on my glans too which is worrying me. Please inform me is it due to chicken pox itself or any other side effect. Only tiny blisters are seen and pains a little while urination. Please ask any more details if u need and help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on CHICKENPOX ON PENIS GLANS

Dr. D.P. Jayanth Mysore | Dermatologist
It may be chicken pox - if you did not have it in childhood. It will form dry black scabs and fall off. Consult skin specialist for full examination and treatment. It can get infected and lead to pus formation.