Chest Pain
I am having a chest pain from last 6 months. But it increased a lot in these 2 months, it's paining 24 hours. I am suspecting it as stone in gall bladder.

Need ecg Usg abdo Atleast

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Hello madam, There are so many conditions can cause Chest pain as u described. It could be a problem in ur gall bladder, Heart, stomach, muscle, Bone, psychological etc. For accurate diagnosis, have a private consultation with me.
gall stone or heart pain or stomach pain consult for treatment.
Is it chest pain or abdominal pain? Dull or throbbing?
consult me for further assistance