Chest pain and Pulpitation problem
I am having chest pain and Pulpitation problem. I have done with the ECG and nothing abnormal found. When I am engaged in doing work or anything else, I don't feel this but Whenever I sit clam Or while sleeping time only I feel fast heart beats.

Hello sir, Needs proper details please consult directly on eight nine two zero three seven one eight zero eight

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can click on chat now for instant consultation *Dr Hemanth Patakamuri*
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Check your pulse rate also
You need to check thyroid levels also if u have palpitations
Can be anxiety. Consult me privately for proper medications
Need consultation