#ChennaiRainsHelp Ligament tear
I had surgery for ACL ligament 1 year ago but still i'm suffering with pain and I'm unable to walk also... can you please give me any Ayurveda solutions for this...

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Sudden jerky movements are just one of cause.. Ayurveda shares ligaments n jounts weakken by over use of sour n salty food over long time.. NowYoga Basti n pind Sweden will sooth but surgical option on priority for consideration....
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I am sure that your Doctor would have explained you clearly that just by getting surgery and few months of physiotherapy will not cure your problem, once the surgery is done you should exercise for your knee lifetime, about Ayurveda I have no clue, as I am not a specialist in that stream of medicine. Wish you all the best
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Ayurveda can work in lifestyle modification and with medicines n panchakarma. Avoid cross legged sitting posture for long time. In diet increase milk and milk products, green leafy veggies and non veg food if possible. Ayurvedic medicines like vishtinduk vati, mahayograj guggulu, asthiposhak vati all have good results in this condition, but needs Ayurvedic consultation. Application and massage of warm murivenna oil at knee joint thrice daily can help too.