Ligament ACL n PCL
My ACL n PCL ligament damage,  it will be  recover by physiotherpy without any surgery please suggest

It is better to take surgery.. don't take chances... As with them damaged there are high chances of joint destruction with time. After surgery take physiotherapy and homoeopathic treatment for better recovery.

Hello, Maybe or have to go for surgery as one of my colleagues need surgery after two years.ok.
How many days back was the injury? How bad is the pain? Are you feeling better than before? Have u done any MRI? If yes pls send me