Acl ligament tear

Is there a way we can avoid surgery and if Ayurvedic treatment helps in helping my son get back to normal

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

There are treatments for partial ACL tear in ayurveda. Complete tear One need to undergo Surgery
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

If ur sports personal then it demands surgical correction accordingly adviced by ur Ortho surgeon.... If ur Ortho opinion shared u to choose physiotherapy then Range of Ayurveda Approach for minor correction n Basti may be Rajyapan .. Pind swedanam.... Nasyam... with reduced sour and salty food n drinks must from ur food habit
Harisha N L

There are many ways to treat acl tear in Ayurveda but as an allopathic doctor I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon...If it is a partial thickness tear involving less than 50% of the ligament thickness then rest and regular physiotherapy can help in proper healing of the tear in 6-8 weeks. The ligament heals with time and the surrounding muscles regain the strength after physiotherapy..... The tear may extend from the partial thickness to a full thickness tear if proper rest is not given to the joint...Regards.