Arthritis & Ligament tearnin feet
My mother has arthritis and ligament tear in feet, doctor suggested to go for a surgery, but my mother can't take a long break from her office due to financial commitments, is there any other way to treat this problem? Or any medicines? Ayurveda didn't help much. Kindly suggest, thank you.

you must go for surgery bcz of ligament tear.

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give her best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
U can consult me online.treated many such cases effectively.
hi I am dr Alok. I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases without any side effects better consult with me online now on private chat
you can also visit my clinic in malleswaram #vipul clinic