Cheek bone pain
From today morning ,I feel pain under left cheek bone. The pain is in the region underneath left the ear ,and above cheekbone. When i stretch my mouth i feel mild pain in left ear ,and it feels like  my nerves are gripped in pain.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

ur cheek bone pain appears to Be a referred pain from temparomandibular joint or ear infections consult first dentist if. No tm joint or dental problems he will refer to ENT specialist
Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, by what you are describing it seems to be a problem with temporo mandibular joint. Causes for this kind of pain can be inflammation, trauma,wear and tear. please consult a dental surgeon