Cervical spondylosis
I have an early stage of cervical spondylosis problem. I have neck pain,shoulder pain and back pain. And there is also nerve pain in arms and legs..i do some exercises but there is not a complete relief. please tell me how I can cure this ..

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs. Take frequent Breaks at work. Core Strengthening Exercises. Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support.
Mr. Chaitanya Ulhas Mantri
Geriatric OT 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Make use of Ice pack and apply it over your neck and shoulder region for 10 mins and after every 1 hour and repeat this 8 times a day...
Dr. Tanushree Vedi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Hi, you need to get properly assessed by a physio to come to a correct diagnosis for the symptoms you are facing. If recommended planned treatment with correct exercise prescription is followed, you can get rid of these symptoms.

Neck exercises for cervical spondylosis